Finally an amazing card offer that is too good to turn down. American Express sometimes does targeted offers on cards that are up to 100k points but this one is a public signup bonus so everyone can join in. The American Express Platinum card is back to 100,000 points and judging by past offers it won’t last long. The catch is that if you cannot get this offer if you have previously had or have the American Express Platinum card.
While the annual fee of $450 NOT waived you do get $200 in Airline Credits Annually so you can take advantage twice for a total of $400 before the next annual fee hits. You also get Starwood and Hilton Gold Elite Status which is valuable in itself and Delta SkyClub Lounge Access which pays off. One reason to have more than one American Express card are the offers that are lucrative where you can save big on hotels and airfare.
Here are some of the benefits of this offer:
- Earn 100,000 points for spending $3k in 3 months
- Annual fee of $450 NOT waived
- $200 Airline Credit Annually (calendar year based so you can take advantage twice for a total of $400 before the next annual fee hits)
- Starwood and Hilton Gold Elite Status
- Delta SkyClub Lounge Access
- Many more perks…
Here is the [looks like the offer is taken down now] for the new offer. Please share with friends and like our Facebook page for more offers.