Calling all drinkers! BevRAGE is a cashback app similar to Ibotta, where you scan your receipts for purchases and earn cashback for purchases, but in this case only for alcohol. Also similar to IBotta is that once you reach $20 in earnings, you can receive a payout via PayPal or check. It also reminds us of the TabbedOut app where you get discounts off liquor at certain establishments or on certain brands.
The great thing we have discovered so far with this app is that you can earn cash back off of drinking which can sometimes be pretty expensive. Some of the discounts include $1 off any IPA, $1 off any Mexican beers, and many other great offers.
If you sign up via someone’s referral link the person that referred you receives $2.00 for the referral only after that referred person submits their first rebate. In the referral code box you just need to enter DJ as the referral code box will be blank, and not pre-populated. Click here to download the App then enter DJ as the referral code to get the $2 credit: http://www.bevrage.com/promo/DJ
Here are some benefits of using the BevRage App:
1. bevRAGE is paperless and mobile. The days of pulling out a coupon for cash back are behind you.
2. Discovering new brands – Diversify your taste portfolio and allow us to introduce you to great brands.
3. Quick cash back – Rather than waiting months for mail-in rebates, bevRAGE deposits money directly into your PayPal account within 48 hours of submitting the receipt.
4. No balance requirements – Redeem once a day, a week, or a month ‚ there are no minimums or maximums. Use bevRAGE whenever you want and wherever you are.
5. No ads – They won’t plague our users with constant SPAM messages or forcing them to watch videos and take surveys like some shopping apps.
6. Drink or shop anywhere – See a deal you like? Buy at any store, restaurant or bar and they’ll be sure to redeem. Offers vary by state.
The catch for many will be that you cannot use this app in certain states. Rebate valid only to legal residents of Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.