The number one trusted gift card app, Gyft, is offering a is offering a Free $5 Gift Card when you sign up for a new account. You can use this card at over 200 Retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Home Depot, Sephora, Starbucks, iTunes, Whole Foods just to mention a few of many retailers.
Make sure to validate your account by email to reveal $5 Gyft code for you to use on gift cards. The promotional code emailed will expire 24 hours from when it is issued. Do not be like me and forget to use the code within 24 hours or it will be lost.
How this works:
1. Sign up for a Gyft account.
2. Validate your email address to reveal the $5 Gyft Card code.
3. Choose the gift card you’d like to purchase (must be $15 or more).
4. Add the Gyft Card code to your order and click the validate button.
5. Complete your order by paying with credit card, PayPal or Buy with Google.
6. Enjoy your new gift card!
This virtual account is great for uploading, buying, and redeeming gift cards in stores or online. I currently use Gyft to also keep track of gift card balances or hold cards such as the ones that Passbook do not work. Whole Foods is one of those cards. I add it to my Gyft account and it works flawlessly at their registers because it comes up in Passbook after its added. I also love sending out birthday gift cards via Facebook and the Gyft app.