Being “IN” seems to be the new buzzword these days from Verizon with their “IN” Network and from American Express and exclusive cards for IN:Chicago and IN:NYC. If you are an “IN’ person caught up in the social life of Chicago this card could bring you what you desire. American Express launching the latest in its line of specialist reward credit cards for the nightlife and socialites of Chicago, Illinois. The new IN:CHICAGO Card – a fee-free credit card aimed at young Chicago residents – offers exclusive rewards in cooperation with some many of the city’s restaurants (even delicious Chicago Italian restaurants), clubs, live entertainment venues, and cultural institutions. The card offers 1 INSIDE Rewardsloyalty point for every qualifying $1 spent using the card, or double points on city essentials such as dining, movies, cell phone service, cable and satellite TV service, internet service, gym membership, and magazine/newspaper subscriptions. Points can be redeemed for reward certificates good at 60 Chicago establishments. Points can also be used for cool rewards such as special restaurant menus and wine tastings.
- Scan Receipts with this Stackable App
- Score Extra Credit Card Bonuses During the Winter Olympics for Each Medal Team USA Wins!
- Starbucks Visa Card Review: Get 2,750 Stars Signup Bonus
- How You Can Request Mileage Credit From Past Flights
- February 2018 Hotel & Holiday Travel Promo Codes 💘
- T-Mobile is giving away tons of freebies each Tuesday!
- SPENT: A Free Expense Management APP That Pays Cash Back
- Chase Freedom 5% Categories: Mobile Payments, Gas, and Phone/Internet/Cable
- Earn Up to $175 in Bonuses With A New Chase Freedom Card!
- New HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard: Earn $150 Bonus + No Annual Fee
- Free $5 Off Uber Gift Card & Free $10 Amazon Credit with HBO Now
- $7 Free DoorDash Food Delivery Credits
- Save 30% At Starbucks All Weekend
- Earn $5 Per UBER Ride for the Holidays!
- Dosh App Review: $7 Bonus To Link Your Credit Cards