Companies are helping us look for additional non-traditional ways to earn extra points or miles. Every points and miles programs out there now have extra added benefits to shop on their site and earn more. It works out helping both parties involved because they make money on a percentage of the purchase or a one-time commission and you get extra points or miles.
The Airlines were one of the earliest adopters of these online malls for you to click on their links and get bonus miles. Now the hotels are getting involved and it is getting harder and harder to decide which mall to go through. With all of these online shopping malls to earn bonus miles I could not find any site online that detailed what merchants are listed in what online malls.
Most of the malls feature Drugstore.com/Beauty.com, TigerDirect.com, Gap, Macy’s, FTD, Staples, J. Crew, most ink jet sites, Wal-Mart, and most of the usual suspects. It is what some malls offer in bonuses and retail exclusives you do not find in some shopping malls online that matter.
If you shop at a retailer such as Armani Exchange you might notice that Delta Skymiles shopping offers only 2 miles per dollar spent vs. the Worldperks Mall that gives you 3 miles and $5 shipping as an added bonus.
I have tried my best to come up with a list of the online shops listed in each airline and hotel rewards program mall and here is the summary of what I found. If you find a deal from a travel program that is better than these or if you find a retailer that is not listed on each of these sites then email us we would like to hear from you.
I prefer the Ebates Shopping mall for Cash Back instead of miles!! But see below for the top mileage malls:
Hilton HHonors Earnings Mall
- Tivo – 2,500 Points (unique offer)
- Target – Save 10%, Get 2 points per dollar
- Bloomingdale’s – Get 2 points per dollar
- Apple iTunes – Get 3 points per dollar
- Gap – Get 3 points per dollar
- Aeropostale – 4 HHonors points per dollar
- All About Dance – 10 points per dollar
- Danskin, Women’s active and dance – 10 points per dollar
- TheGolfWarehouse.com – 4 points per dollar
- Irv’s Luggage Warehouse – 10 points per dollar
- PETCO Enjoy 15 Points per $1 on your online order
- Brooks Brothers Earn 4 Points per $1
- Clinique Earn 6 Points per $1 and FREE trial-size Makeup Remover and Standard Shipping with any $40 puchase
- Nordstrom Earn 3 Points per $1
The Hilton HHonors Earnings Mall requires you to register your credit card to earn points which is an added step that most of the malls do not require. I like that you can request a retailer so maybe they will add more as time goes by. Save up for Spring Break by earning miles or points now in the Hilton Mall.
HHonors Mall Bonus “Exclusives”:
- Brooks Brothers
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Dell Computer
- Thomas Pink
Marriott Rewards Mall
- Designer Linens Outlet – 4 Points Per $1 Spent
- Coca-Cola Store – 7 Points Per $1 Spent
- CardScan, business card contact management – 5 Points Per $1 Spent
- Back To School: Lucky Brand Jeans – 3 Points Per $1 Spent
- KegWorks, bar accessories – 4 Points Per $1 Spent
- Match.com, make 10 points per dollar spent while finding your soul mate
- Back To School: Aéropostale, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters, Delia’s
- Armani Exchange – earn 3 AAdvantage miles for each dollar spent and $5 Shipping (we hope they bring this back it is no longer listed)
- GUESS Free Shipping – They now offer free shipping on all orders everyday without having to use a code AFLSHIP1. This is for orders $25 and up.
- Calvin Klein Underwear for Men
- Clinique – 4 miles per dollar spent
- CyberGuys, hard to find computer accessories – 2 miles per $1
- ShopNBC.com, you can buy Jim Cramer Bobbleheads and Tshirts which would be a great Fathers Day or Christmas present for stock enthusiasts.
- Comcast subscription earns 1,700 AAdvantage miles
- Domino’s Pizza was listed earlier this year (maybe it will return)
- KOHL’s department stores where you can get additional points if you have a Chase Freedom card during December.
164 Retailers partnering with Alaska Airlines, Aloha, Amtrak
Not too impressed with this program since you end up having to transferring the miles to American Airlines AAdvantage program when you could earn double the miles going through the eShopping Mall. They only offer one airline at this time and 150 merchants you can find on most the other malls. You only earn 1 ClickMile for most programs per dollar spent. The site was slower and a new window would open up every time I clicked on a link which was annoying.
- Back to School Offerings: PacSun and TextbookX.com (only text book store I found in the malls)
- Cool Offerings: KegWorks.com, home draft beer equipment
Membership Rewards Program
- PC Rush.com
- Camera World
- Boaters World
- Absolute Home
- US Open Golf Merchandise
- Casio Tryx Camera
United Mileage Plus Mall
- ArtSelect Framed Art – Free Shipping and 6 miles per $1
- Charles Tyrwhitt, formal dress shirts and suits for Men – 3 miles per $1
- StubHub, online sports and concert tickets – 2 miles per $1
- Recently added 14 new stores including Giorgio Armani, Lab Series, Lumens, and CarParts.com
- Lab Series gives you 9 miles for every $2 you spend and with every $60 purchase you get a free sample.
- Discount Tire – 2 miles per $1
- Adorn – The premiere online destination for Diamond Jewelry rental gives you 4 miles
Delta SkyMiles Shopping and skymilesshopping.com are now part of United’s program.
- YvesRocherUSA.com, natural beauty care products – Earn 4 miles / $1 spent
- Bellacor.com, lighting and home accents – free shipping and 5 miles / $2 spent
- Smarthome, home security cameras – 4 SkyMiles / $1 spent
- Ex Officio, outdoor adventure clothing – 4 SkyMiles / $1 spent
- For Kids: DisneyShopping.com, LEGO, and Baby Gap
- Teen Fashion: American Eagle, Footlocker, Guess
- Giorgio Armani – Holiday gifts such as the Beauty Gift Sets for Her or Him Up to a $280 value starting at $59! Also gives you 5 Skymiles / $1
- Rue La La – exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover Boutiques
- Ed Hardy
- Diesel – 2 miles / $1
- The Buckle – 2 miles / $1
(now directs to the Delta Skymiles Mall) skymall.com/northwestmilesmall/homepage.htm
US Airways Dividend Miles Mall
Most likely the same stores as featured in the Worldperks Mall above but less bonuses and special offers available.
- Amazon.com – This is the ONLY online mall that gives you miles on Amazon and may just be a limited time offer. You get a full one percent back per dollar spent. If you are looking for even more ways for Amazon savings then see our secion on that retailer.
Online retailers I could not find in any of the shopping mall merchants were swimming pool stores. There were many gardening shops but no pool stores such as Leslie’s Pools. Updated: Continental Airlines Onepass Shopping is now under United’s program.