One of my favorite Amex Offers is back again! While last time you received a $25 statement credit on a $65+ purchase at Boxed.com, this go around it is the same $25 statement credit but on a $75+ purchase. And the best thing is that this offer is available via Twitter, so everyone is eligible and you can take advantage of this offer on every single American Express card you own! This offer expires September 30, 2017.
- Make sure you have synced your AMEX Card with a Twitter account.
- Register your Amex card to this promotion by Tweeting: Click Here to Tweet #AmexBoxed to get $25 statement credit on a purchase of $75 or more at Boxed.
- If you are new to Boxed.com, sign up here to save $15 on your first Boxed order of $60 or more. This is a stackable promo you can use so you save $40 in total if you are new to Boxed when spending over $75 for the total order. They sell everything from food to kitchen appliances and cases of energy drinks.
Boxed also runs coupon codes and offers a rewards program for AMEX card members meaning you get around 2% back on each order so your account will have money in it waiting for the next order. Some coupon codes I have used lately are SAVEUP10 (10% off), GETBULK (15% off), JULY17 (17% off). You can try these and see if they will work or do some googling for Boxed Promo Codes and check your emails from them they send out Graduation, Back to School. and holiday codes all the time.
Background on Boxed:
Boxed.com also offers 2-day shipping via FedEx and front-door delivery of fresh produce in select cities. I am a pleased Boxed customer, but, have recently found myself shopping at Jet primarily because of their larger product selection.
- 2-Day shipping on every order
- Free shipping on first order
- No membership fee
- “Boxed for Business” accounts save an additional 10% on each order
- 2 free samples with each order!
- No Sales Tax!
Both Jet and Boxed fall into the online shopping club category. This means their direct competitors are Costco and Amazon. One large exception is that neither charges a membership fee like Costco or Amazon’s Prime program that cost $55 and $99, respectively. This is a big win-win when it comes to maximizing savings due to the lack of recurring expenses for Jet & Boxed, if you do not need additional services like digital streaming or buying discounted gasoline.