It’s that time again to register for your cash back bonuses and with the final quarter of 2015 not much has changed with Discover credit cards 5% back. You will still get the 5% bonus on Amazon and you can add Chase Freedom to that list as well. This almost makes us think that Amazon is paying for this because they are surely getting us addicted to the 5% back with them instead of shopping at a local Target or Walmart.
Discover 5% Cash Rebate Categories from October to December 2015 include Amazon, Department Stores, and Clothing Stores. They started the year with Gas and Ground Transportation, then Restaurants and Movies, then featured Amazon, Department Stores, and Home Improvement Stores in the quarter that will end September 30. Read here on how you can score double cash back with Discover IT Cards.
Chase Freedom 5% Cash Back Rebate Categories for the 4th Quarter are not too different including Amazon, Zappos, Audible.com, and Diapers.com from October 1st to December 31, 2015.
You can also pick your cash back if you have a US Bank Cash Plus card or cash in on a card below where you do not have to worry about rotating categories:
1. Capital One Quicksilver MasterCard – 1.5x on everything including Sam’s Club
2. Barclaycard Arrival Plus – 2x Arrival miles on everything, worth 2.2% back when redeemed for $25 or more in travel expenses
3. Citi Double Cash – 2% Total Cash Back from 1% cash back on all purchases and another 1% cash back when you pay your bill
4. Discover it Miles – 1.5% cash back, doubled at the end of the 1st year which totals 3% back on everything
5. Target Red Card can get you 5% Cash Back on in-store and online purchases and free shipping.