Bank of America has always been one of the leaders when it comes to online banking and innovation in the personal finance department. The large bank offers programs like the Keep the Change incentive for debit cards. You will also notice the Bank of America portfolio of credit cards now includes MBNA cards. You have many credit cards to choose from whether you choose to apply and activate or just compare to other card issuers.
Bank of America Credit Cards We Recommend
- Upromise College Savings
- Pet Rewards
- Cash Rewards
- Fidelity 2% Cash Back
- Wyndham Rewards (Formerly TripRewards / Cendant Hotels)
- Read about new Annual Fees from Bank of America
Previously Reviewed Cards from Bank of America
- Home Advantage
- 0% BT Offer Visa
- Money Return Visa® Platinum
- Choice Privileges Visa Platinum
- Hawaiian Airline Visa
- Bank of America Rewards
- WorldPoints Cards (formerly from MBNA)
- Student Cards
- Best Western Gold Crown Club
- Bass Pro Shops
- Elite Rewards
- Family Christian Stores
- MLB Baseball
- NFL Extra Points
- World Series of Poker
- NASCAR RacePoints
- Harrah’s Total Points
- GLBT Rainbow Rewards
- Amway Global
- Debit Card Fees Going Up from BOA
Compare Reviews of popular Classic and Platinum cards from Bank of America:
- Airline Travel Awards including Alaska, Asiana, Mexicana
- Equity CreditLine Visa
- Bank of America Visa Buxx
- Charity Credit Cards: Anne Geddes Charity Card, Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Chrysler Rewards Visa
- Dodge Rewards Visa
- Jeep Rewards Visa
- Power Rewards Visa
- Accelerate your Cash Rewards with an American Express Card version of BOA Review
Listed are some benefits for Bank of America cardholders that you get with all of the credit cards we have reviewed:
- Online Banking. Check your balance, download your transactions or send an e-mail to customer service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Dedicated customer service. Get priority service, an exclusive telephone number and a team of dedicated customer service representatives ready to assist, 24 hours a day.
- Personal concierge service. Send flowers, make travel arrangements or book a tee time-Platinum Concierge is just a toll-free call away.
- Welcome anywhere that Visa credit cards are accepted.
- Convenience checks at no extra charge to access your account where credit cards are not accepted
Additional cards at no extra charge
- Zero Liability for Internet purchases. When you use your Visa Platinum card to make purchases on the Internet, you’re not liable if your packages never arrive, arrive damaged or if your account number is stolen-just notify us promptly.
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Automatic travel accident insurance up to $500,000
- Automatic auto rental insurance
- Extended warranty protection
Contact phone numbers for Bank of America credit card department include 866-458-8805 which will connect you directly to a credit analyst. If you wish to find out your application status press three after you dial 877-721-9405.